Monday, November 22, 2004

Pressing On...

As most of you know, I have been expanding my horizons lately. I posted a few weeks ago about several new things I had accomplished in the past 12 months, and the list continues to grow. Yes, I am continuing my fight with the stick shift - and despite a little wiplash, I am still trucking it . But, I have hit a bump in the road. My guitar playing is going well, um...was going well until I began trying to learn the F major chord. Here's my story, I think if God had ever intended for me to play this chord, he would have given me another finger or something. Whoever invented this evil combination is twisted. But, it keeps me challenged and I will conquer this beast, eventually. If I can master that dern clutch, F major better watch out, cause here I come.

Christie
posted by Anonymous
Home