Wednesday, March 30, 2005

possessions in abundance

I've never cosidered myself to be a hoarder, but I'm starting to reconsider. As I've been packing up our house to move, I have found the most junk. I decided to repent and throw all the garbage away. I've filled up our large outdoor trashcan five times - and I'm not even close to being finished. Although our new house feels much bigger than our old one - because of it being open and having high ceilings - it really isn't. So, downsizing was a must. The only thing that I refuse to chunk, are books. Now, some of my college textbooks did get the boot - I really don't see the need for pages filled with the evils of Algebra lurking in my home. So hopefully, I'm going to narrow all of our stuff down to the essentials. Well, except for my clothing, that's not junk, it's a collection.
posted by Christie
Home