Tuesday, April 26, 2005

love grows

I don't tell him often enough, but my husband is really wonderful. It's funny that when we got married I loved him as much as I could, then, but now looking back, I love him so much more now. I guess we tend to think that old couples don't really love each other anymore, but for me, I can't even begin to imagine how much I will love my husband when I'm 75! The more I learn about him, the more I love him. When I married him at 20, I loved him as much as my 20 year old self could. But now, over 4 years later, that love has grown. What we had in the beginning was great, but compared to what we have now, I almost don't recognize the past. Certainly no marriage is perfect, but Rick is a great husband. If you can imagine any characteristic a husband should have, he displays it to me in abundance. What a loving, talented, respectable, strong, Godly man he is. I appreciate him more than he knows.
posted by Christie
Home