Tuesday, June 28, 2005

waterlogged

I have to confess that I really hate drinking water. Despite that fact, I try and guzzle four or five bottle a day, but always end up feeling as if I’ve ingested enough liquid to fill the Hoover Dam. However, I’ve lately discovered a nice diversion from the blandness that Zephryhills, Dasani and Aquafina have to offer. This wonder is none other than Crystal Light on the Go. They're small tubes, filled with just enough drink mix to be added to a bottle of water and are available in several flavors such as lemonade and raspberry. It's pretty simple - grab a bottle of water, tear off the Crystal Light pouch, pour it in the bottle, cap it, shake it – and voila! Taste wise, it’s no different than regular Crystal Light, so you probably already either love it or loathe it. Either way, you should at least give this stuff a try.

posted by Christie
Home