Friday, September 30, 2005

separation anxiety

Haloscan and I never seem to get along too well. The other day I spent quite a while working on a new template, only to re-install Haloscan and have it completely reorganize everything on the template. I ended up having to revert back to my old design for lack of knowing how in the world to fix the mess that'd been made.

Several weeks ago I upgraded my Haloscan account so I could have the ability to edit and delete comments. But of course, that means I had to re-install it so the site would be updated as well. I did so this morning, and voila, all of my old comments are gone. I've done the auto install and supposedly everything so that old comments would re-appear. But, all to no avail.

So, if you previously posted any intelligent, witty, funny or sarcastic comments on this site - they're now gone, forever.

Or at least until I figure out how to retrive them. But, don't count on it. My track record isn't good.
posted by Christie
Home