Friday, October 07, 2005

code blue

Okay, here's the Friday Fiver for you.

1. Have you ever been to the emergency room?
Several times. Twice during the last three years. And one of those times, I even had to drive myself (see question below).

2. What's the worst pain you've ever had?
Probably when I almost severed my little finger with the electric hedge-clippers. I actually didn't feel a thing, to begin with. Infact, I didn't even realize what I'd done until I looked down and saw that my hand, the clippers and the ground below were all covered in blood. Then, it started to hurt. A lot.

3. If you could choose your doctor, do you prefer someone of the same or opposite sex?
Depends on what it's for. I would almost always pick a male doctor, but my cardiologist (for my heart murmur) is female and she's great.

4. Do you take vitamins?
Not like I should.

5. Would you prefer to go to the doctor, the dentist or go sky diving?
I don't really like doctors, and sky diving would definitely equal a visit there (at least for me). So, I'll stick with the dentist.
posted by Christie
Home