Friday, December 30, 2005

Here's the Friday Fiver for you...

1. How will you be ringing in the New Year?
At home, with Rick.

2. How do you wish you were ringing in the New Year?
After a busy Christmas season with lots of travel, I really wouldn't change a thing.

3. Do you have any traditions that you observe on New Year's Day intended to bring you luck for the upcoming year?
I really don't believe in luck, but Rick likes to cook sauerkraut. But, if I did believe in luck, I would say that makes me pretty un-lucky.

4. Do you make resolutions? Do you keep them?
I don't usually make "resolutions" per se. However, I think the New Year is a great time to discuss goals, plans, hopes and desires for the coming months.

5. Would you ever have plastic surgery?
Well, never say never is what I've always been told. I'm not so sure about plastic surgery, but I would definitely think about having brown eyeliner tattooed.
posted by Christie
Home