Friday, January 27, 2006

I didn't like this weeks Friday Fiver, last weeks was far more interesting. So, here it is.

1. What do you normally eat for breakfast?
A grapefruit and some source of protein, either a small piece of cheese or some peanut butter.

2. Are you more likely to drink coffee or tea?
I love flavored coffee and blended coffee drinks, but sweet tea is certainly the nectar of the gods. Of course, in Georgia it has to be made with two cups of sugar per gallon. A syrupy delight.

3. Would you consider yourself a good cook?
I guess I'm a better cook than some. Since Rick and I have been married, I've only had one meal I had to throw away and another that should have been thrown away because Rick couldn't eat it. I have to give him credit though, he did try.

4. What is your favorite meal?
Nothing too exotic, probably spaghetti or chicken and rice. But not together.

5. Green eggs and ham: would you eat it?
I'll eat most anything once.
posted by Christie
Home