Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Marty Duren tagged me...

4 jobs I have had in my life:
1. Ditch digger
2. Irrigation tech
3. Youth minister
4. Minister of education

4 goals I set for this year:
1. Read books more consistently
2. Spend more time loving my wife
3. Read through the Bible as a couple
4. Continue to work on my use of the English language – trying to remove random “w’s” that have worked their way into my words.

4 movies I could watch over and over:
1. Gladiator
2. Brave Heart
3. Fight Club
4. The Minority Report

4 places I have lived:
1. Leesburg, FL – birth – 2nd Grade
2. Inverness, FL – twice 2nd-4th Grade and 7th-12th Grade
3. Deerfield, OH – 4th-7th Grade
4. North Florida/South Georgia – Graceville, FL; Tallahassee, FL; Cuthbert, GA; Hazlehurst, GA – college and beyond

4 TV shows I love to watch:
1. Survivor
2. American Idol
3. Law & Order
4. CSI

4 places I've been on vacation:
1. Seattle, WA
2. Washington DC
3. Seaside, FL
4. Yellowstone National Park - actually, Yellowstone was just a 20 hour trip, we were really on a mission trip to an Indian reservation in Idaho

4 websites I visit daily:
1. www.relevantmagazine.com - my homepage
2. www.marshillchurch.org
3. www.biblegateway.com
4. www.sbcoutpost.com

4 of my favorite foods:
1. Breyers Rocky Road Ice Cream
2. Steak
3. Grilled anything (meat, veggies, fruit)
4. Pizza

4 places I would rather be right now:
1. At home with my wife
2. Anywhere reading my Bible and a good theology book
3. In the mountains
4. At the beach

So now I'm going to tag:
1. Brett
2. Charlie
3. Anyone else interested?
posted by Rick
Home