Monday, February 13, 2006

Only because Micah asked me to...

Three names you go by:
1. Christie
2. Chris
3. Kissy (by my niece and nephews)

Three things that scare you:
1. Taxes
2. Confined spaces
3. Pictures of Charles Manson

Three of your everyday essentials:
1. Flat-iron
2. Water
3. Mascara

Three things you are wearing right now:
1. Cable knit sweater
2. A ring Rick gave me inscribed with the Hebrew translation of “I am my Beloved’s and my Beloved is mine”
3. Long Lasting lipstick by Estee Lauder, color #112

Three of Your Favorite Drinks:
1. Water
2. Caramel Light from Starbucks
3. Lemon Berry Slush from Sonic

Three of your favorite songs - at the moment:
1. In Christ Alone (the one written by Stuart Townend)
2. Daughters by John Mayer
3. Diverse City by Toby Mac

Three things you want in a relationship (other than real love):
1. Someone who loves Jesus
2. A best friend
3. A good massage every now and then

Two truths and a lie:
1. I can juggle
2. I love talking on the phone
3. I have really narrow feet

Three of your favorite hobbies:
1. Reading
2. Playing guitar
3. Cleaning house

Three things you want to do really badly right now:
1. Pay off my student loans
2. Stay at home
3. Eat an ice cream sandwich

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Greek Isles
2. Tuscany
3. China

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Have kids
2. Go on an overseas mission trip
3. Be a better wife

Three ways that you are stereotypically a chick/guy:
1. I don’t know anything about football
2. I don’t get jokes
3. I’m a bad driver

Three people I would like to see take this quiz:
Since Michael's already been tagged...
1. Ellis
2. Teresa
3. RyanG
posted by Christie
Home