Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Yesterday was an important day in the IMB Controversy. Chairman Hatley released several documents related to the policy changes - in which he attempts to defend the board's position. I have read most of the articles and must say that I am even more convinced that the actions of the board do not have a strong biblical foundation. While I have no doubt that many hours went into studying these policies, it seems to me that the logic behind their positions does not completely line up with Scripture. While I would love to take the day to defend my own positions on these matters and post them for all the world to read, I must prepare for the Bible studies I have to teach tonight. Be looking for more on these matters in the very near future. In the mean time, follow Marty's links to the articles and read each for yourself.
posted by Rick
Home