Monday, April 03, 2006

After a two week hiatus, it's good - no it's great - to be back. The previous weeks have afforded me the opportunity to attend the IMB trustee meeting with Rick and then spend a week with my family while he lived the life of a lonely bachelor back at home. Several things - including missing my husband and the constant broadcast of Walker Texas Ranger (my parents favorite) beckoned me northward. So now, life as normal, or at least normal for us, will hopefully resume.

Now that I'm home, I'm embarking on a new journey. This will be the first time since I turned seventeen that I haven't been employed. From part-time summer positions and work-study in college to being a bank teller and most recently an office manager, it seems I've always had a job. However, I don't miss the work-force at all and have already considered hundreds of ways in which I can enjoy my newfound freedom.

I'm going to attempt to catch up with everyone. It may take a while, so be patient. Hopefully, there will be more to come soon.
posted by Christie
Home